A global circle for Open Space facilitators, and anyone else interested in learning, sharing and growing the practice.
Now that VOSonOS is concluding, we are opening this QiqoChat circle for the global Open
Space community of practice. This is an always-on, always-available, open space for you to
use and share and grow. Like any other Open Space, be prepared to be surprised by what
we can learn and accomplish here!
What Might We Do Here?
1. Post an issue or opportunity to the OSLIST and invite people to join you here for a live conversation. Use the Session button below to schedule.
2. Convene an online stammtisch, an informal gathering that's usually in a local pub. Again, use the Sessions button to schedule and bring your own drink.
3. Organize a session for a meeting of the various Open Space Institutes, or perhaps the board of an Institute. Or in a big place like Australia might want to create a "sub-circle" as the home for an OSI-Oz.
4. What if OS teachers and coaches worldwide got together here? Seems ripe.
4. We could convene a regional OSonOS gathering, a smaller version of the VOSonOS we had this year.
5. Post stories and resources in the Articles section, in any language(s).
6. Explore the Conversations, Questions and More buttons below.
7. Add to your profile information and make connections in the skills map at the bottom of this page.
8. Click on someone's profile to contact them by email.
9. Create a group (sub-circle) to have regular working/learning conversations in any language you like.
10. Checkout the Butterfly Space (at the top right of any page), a very cool place to meet and hang out. Anything you can convene in a Session you could also do in the Cafe. Just send a quick note to the OSLIST and invite anyone who's available to come chat - for work or for fun.
11. If you do work here, consider taking some notes and posting them back to the OSLIST.
12. Check out the Community Newsletter function at the bottom of this page. Anyone can add to the weekly mailing. Adjust your Email Notification Settings via the link in the top-left corner of this page.
13. Think up more things to do here. And then try them out!
14. Learn. Work. Share. Play. Grow. Start!
Need Some Help?
Let's have some fun!
People & Activity Sessions Questions Conversations Articles More
83 Total Participants
Colored lines show skills you want to learn, skills you have, and skills you can teach.
To create a high-quality newsletter, all members can share a maximum of one announcement or link per week about anything relevant to this circle. The newsletter goes out each week on Monday morning.
Sign in to add an announcement.