The first Liberating Structures global gathering will take place March 13-15, 2019 in Seattle, Washington, USA.
Here is our purpose for organizing the gathering:
- Thicken relational coordination in a way that increases social inventiveness, amplifies freedom & responsibility, and invites/incites each person to spread/evolve the repertoire with greater imagination AND greater fidelity
- Discover & deliberately develop connections that might turn into enduring sources of generative novelty for each individual AND the group as a whole
- Engage with seriously playful curiosity around the past, present, and future of spreading Liberating Structures more widely
- Act our way into new insights & thinking about the way a global community can collectively protect & hold onto what’s important, resist counter-productive influences, and continuously invent/renew/dissolve itself
- Meaningfully advance specific projects/activities/investments that would support more people in scaling up the use/spread of LS
You are invited to propose session topics and designs here.
The event is being run as a community offering and therefore the costs are based only on the direct expenses related to space, food, and materials. If the financial expense would interfere with your ability to participate, let us know and we'll work something out.